IEF Mobile App Guide
In this Article:
- What can IEF Mobile App do for me?
- Is IEF, Inc. a legit entity?
- Is this App free?
- How do I find and access business opportunities?
- How do I know if my selected business is legit, profitable and viable?
- Is there a guaranteed return?
- How do I give my investment to my selected SME?
- If I am having difficulties using IEF Mobile App, who shall I contact and how?
- How to create an account inside the IEF Mobile App?
- How to recover forgotten email and password credentials, how do I resolve?
- Why am I not receiving any app card number?
- How do I maximize usage of IEF Mobile App?
- How to connect with customer support?
- How do I pay for Premium and Elite services?
IEF Mobile App is a portal designed to connect your desired business opportunity with a professional, credible to do background checking of your selected business.
This is more professionally termed as due diligence. It can provide you with a very reliable, factual and document-driven information about the transparent status of your desired business opportunity.
IEF is recognized in 2020 as one of the top 100 tech startups featured in Philippine startup week.
It was recognized as a notable partner of National Reintegration Center for OFWs in 2019.
It launched and produced The Seafarers & OFW Business Expo in SMX convention center in 2018 and launched #OneForMarino along with Maritime companies on the same year.
IEF is a duly registered entity in 2015.
IEF Mobile App is free to download. The free subscription extendsto its Investor Builder Program e-learning feature that provides relevant information needed about business investment.
To access the business opportunities listed on IEF Mobile App - which were all pre-filtered as to SEC registration – a subscriber must purchase either Premium or Elite subscription.
Premium subscription is an annual access to IEF Mobile App’s onboarded business opportunities.
Elite subscription includes 3 due diligence (termed as authenticate on the app). This means you can select up to 3 businesses and have them be thoroughly reviewed by our service providers. This due diligence service is a service used by tycoons and serial business investors to validate the real and transparent financial status of the business before making any investments.
As mentioned in no. 4, due diligence will provide factual information about the company’s legitimacy, profitability and viability. Your reliable business information will be as easy as one click.
Nothing is ever guaranteed! The due diligence will provide information that help you assess if the business will have the ability to perform financially so your investment will be safer.
However, several factors will always remain a risk in business, such as how the pandemic has affected even the most stable businesses.
The transaction will be by and between the transacting parties and will be based on your agreement with the business you shall invest to.
1. Go to Account Tab
2. Click Account Help Centre
3. Input your concerns
4. Our tech team will contact you as soon as possible
1. Download IEF Mobile App from google play store
2. Click create account
3. Select Request for an IEF App Card.
4. Follow step by step procedure and wait for app card access on your registered mobile no. (We review applications on a timely basis, we request for your patience if there will be delays)
1. Click problem signing in
2. Input required details
3. Input your concern
4. Our development team will contact you on your declared mobile no.
- Delays may happen due to timing of application review, if you uploaded the right file and indicated the right information, you will surely receive an SMS message for the access
- If you applied not as a seafarer/OFW, it may be because the App has no slots available.
- If you wish to know status of your application or you really want to gain an access, kindly use Problem signing in button and indicate your request to gain access and we will connect with you as soon as we get an available slot.
FREE SUBSCRIBERS :
- Optimize the Investor Builder Program
- Join exclusive events for IEF Mobile App subscribers
- Review and get connected to as much businesses to review and understand what they can offer (we add new businesses every month)
- Access lasts for 12 months
- Review and get connected with as much businesses as you can.
- Select 3 of your most preferred businesses and utilize your Authenticate service. This is the portal that connects you to the due diligence service providers.
1. For immediate technical support and other inquiries go to Account Help Centre located on Account tab.
1. Pesopay is the payment portal provider of IEF Mobile App. It accepts Visa and Mastercard payments.
2. Go to SME Connect tab
3. Select your preferred subscription
4. Follow payment process of Pesopay